by F.C. MARKWELL B.A. FSG.
Pub by Birmingham &
Midland Society of Genealogy & Heraldry ISBN 0 905105 45
COMBROKE - This was a chapelry of Kineton. The village is about two miles west of Kineton, and the great park of Compton Verney extends almost the the village itself. which lies in the valley of Com Brook; hence the spelling Combrook is sometimes found. It became a separate parish in 1853.....
1997-2012 Jenny Brandis
Researchers please acknowledge and cite http://www.brandis.com.au/ in regards to references from this website